CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at George Mason University in VA. I am a GIS Spatial Analyst for Fairfax County Government.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Super Bowl XLII Flash Map


I have been learning a little about Flash at GMU. I am really enjoying it...probably a little too much since I stayed up late last night having fun making animated symbols. They are so cool but if you are not careful, they can be really obnoxious. Hopefully I haven't annoyed anyone!

Click the image to view the Flash File.

1 comments:

Tim Demorest said...

Hi, krystal. To answer your question, I exported the first frame of my Flash project to a JPG and posted that on blogger, but in the HTML I changed the link (the part after the "href=") to the URL of the Flash file on my Mason cluster (http://mason.gmu.edu/~tdemores/etc.) If you go to http://mason.gmu.edu/ you can set up your own account there, though it's not the easiest system in the world to use, and you'll need FTP client software to get your files onto the server. Otherwise, if you have some web space somewhere that you can post your file to and link to, just use that.