CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at George Mason University in VA. I am a GIS Spatial Analyst for Fairfax County Government.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to Workman Projects

Welcome. My name is Krystal Workman, founder and CEO of Workman Projects. My site is dedicated to fulfilling mankind's hunger for graphically pleasing, sanely inspiring maps. Over the next few months, I will be devoting sleepless nights to investigating possible solutions to satisfy your mapping needs. In short, this blogspot will not only solve world hunger and house the homeless, but it will bring tears to your eyes as you witness miraculous changes in me as I become more graphically aware of the fact I am not the only "mapping guru" out there.

0 comments: